Weighing just 3.9 kilograms, the Privia Evo is one of the lightest infant carriers on the market, making everyday life easier. In addition, it offers signature RECARO comfort and safety features for an enjoyable ride. The Privia Evo fits into the RECARO Isofix base in the car with just one click, but it can also be installed using the car’s 3-point seat belt.Locate retailers
The child seat can also be used with the car's own three-point safety belt.
Advanced Side Protection
Special protection in the event of a side impact.
Can be installed in the car rearward facing.
RECARO HERO Safety System
Innovative HERO Safety System.
Lightweight and easy to carry.
The RECARO SMARTfit System combines design and functionality for intuitive and secure handling.
ECE Regulation R44/04
Testing regulation which the seat has passed.
- At only 3.9 kg the Privia Evo is one of the lightest infant carriers
- Patented HERO Harness System
- Intuitive control elements for easy and safe fixation on the RECARO fix base or with the car's 3-point belt
- Soft comfort foam and padding in the seating area
- Removable insert cushion to help support newborns
Is the Privia Evo compatible with my vehicle?
Please always check your car’s manual for possible notes/instructions/prohibitions from the manufacturer regarding the use of child seats in your car!
Sorry, this seat is not approved for your vehicle.
Reasons for denied approval can be:
- Limited space for the child seat
- 3-point-belt is too short
- After fixation at the car's Isofix connection the seat covers the buckle; a safe fixation with the 3-point-belt is not guaranteed any more (Group I/II/III)
- Headrest of the car is not removable and prevents the child seat from being placed correctly
- Storage compartment in the foot area does not allow installation with Isofix base (Group 0+/I)
Safety notes for using RECARO Child Seats
Child seats with an ISOfix connection:
If the vehicle has a floor storage compartment, using an Isofix base is restricted.
This is dependent on whether the support leg of the base can be placed on the floor of the storage compartment (if necessary, remove cover) or if the vehicle manufacturer offers appropriate filling elements as an accessory to prevent the lid from breaking through.
Please read your vehicle's user manual thoroughly or contact your car dealership on this subject.
If these possibilities are not given we can't confirm the safe use of an Isofix system with support leg in combination with a floor storage compartment.
Thank you for your understanding.