You have more than one car or need another child seat for the grandparents? Then the Milano Seatfix is the right choice. It features everything a child seat needs: easy handling, comfort and safety; reduced to the essentials.Locate retailers
Secures the seat in the car. The car's own three-point safety belt must be used to secure the child.
The child seat can also be used with the car's own three-point safety belt.
Advanced Side Protection
Special protection in the event of a side impact.
RECARO Air Circulation System
Passive air circulation system.
Lightweight and easy to carry.
ECE Regulation R44/04
Testing regulation which the seat has passed.
- Seatfix connection for additional stability
- Large head and side bolsters provide additional protection
- Height-adjustable headrest with 6 settings
- Available with and without integrated seatfix connectors
- Optimal belt routing prevents skin irritation on the neck
- Perfect seating ergonomics due to soft, breathable padding
- Air Circulation System: Ventilation system ensures comfort even on warm days
- Practical handle makes switching cars easy
Downloads & Manuals
Milano/Milano Seatfix - Manual EU
Is the Milano Seatfix compatible with my vehicle?
Please always check your car’s manual for possible notes/instructions/prohibitions from the manufacturer regarding the use of child seats in your car!
Sorry, this seat is not approved for your vehicle.
Reasons for denied approval can be:
- Limited space for the child seat
- 3-point-belt is too short
- After fixation at the car's Isofix connection the seat covers the buckle; a safe fixation with the 3-point-belt is not guaranteed any more (Group I/II/III)
- Headrest of the car is not removable and prevents the child seat from being placed correctly
- Storage compartment in the foot area does not allow installation with Isofix base (Group 0+/I)