Monza Nova 2 Seatfix
The award winning child seat Monza Nova 2 Seatfix provides reliable protection and sophisticated functionality for your child, suitable for the use from aprox. 3 to 12 years. RECARO integrated speakers in the headrest entertain your child with a handy side pocket to store an MP3 player.Locate retailers
Secures the seat in the car. The car's own three-point safety belt must be used to secure the child.
The child seat can also be used with the car's own three-point safety belt.
Advanced Side Protection
Special protection in the event of a side impact.
RECARO Air Circulation System
Passive air circulation system.
Loudspeakers integrated into the headrest.
ECE Regulation R44/04
Testing regulation which the seat has passed.
- "GOOD" StiWa test result with 2.0 (6/2013)
- Maximum side impact protection
- Optimal protection even for older children
- Depth adjustable headrest provides secure position of the head in between the side protectors - even during sleep
- Reinforced armrests for optimal support in the hip area
- SEATFIX connection means the Monza Nova 2 Seatfix secures to your vehicle's ISOFIX points providing additional stability
- Also available without Seatfix
- Comfortable seating foam adapts perfectly to the body shape and provides necessary support
- Air Circulation System: Ventilation system ensures comfort even on warm days
- Height-adjustable headrest with 11 settings
- The integrated RECARO Sound System with MP3 connection means that your child can enjoy their own audio without disturbing anybody else in the car. The integrated speakers encouraging him or her to keep their head in the protective headrest area.
Downloads & Manuals
Monza Nova Series - Manual EU
Is the Monza Nova 2 Seatfix compatible with my vehicle?
Please always check your car’s manual for possible notes/instructions/prohibitions from the manufacturer regarding the use of child seats in your car!
Sorry, this seat is not approved for your vehicle.
Reasons for denied approval can be:
- Limited space for the child seat
- 3-point-belt is too short
- After fixation at the car's Isofix connection the seat covers the buckle; a safe fixation with the 3-point-belt is not guaranteed any more (Group I/II/III)
- Headrest of the car is not removable and prevents the child seat from being placed correctly
- Storage compartment in the foot area does not allow installation with Isofix base (Group 0+/I)