Monza Nova Evo Seatfix
The new Monza Nova Evo delights parents as well as kids between the ages of three and twelve with its tremendous comfort, convenience, and ideal ventilation. It always provides optimal and reliable protection for the head, neck, and back thanks to the high backrest, which can be adjusted as the child grows.Locate retailers
The child seat can also be used with the car's own three-point safety belt.
Advanced Side Protection
Special protection in the event of a side impact.
RECARO Air Circulation System
Passive air circulation system.
ECE Regulation R44/04
Testing regulation which the seat has passed.
- Greater protection in the event of a side impact collision thanks to RECARO Advanced Side Protection
- Ergonomic support thanks to comfort seating foam that ideally adapts to the shape of the child’s body
- Optimal protection around the child’s hips thanks to reinforced armrests
- An ideal fit thanks to the height-adjustable headrest with 11 settings
- A pleasant seat climate even on longer routes thanks to an intelligent ventilation system
- Simple installation in the vehicle thanks to an integrated Isofix connection
Downloads & Manuals
Monza Nova Series - Manual EU
Is the Monza Nova Evo Seatfix compatible with my vehicle?
Please always check your car’s manual for possible notes/instructions/prohibitions from the manufacturer regarding the use of child seats in your car!
Sorry, this seat is not approved for your vehicle.
Reasons for denied approval can be:
- Limited space for the child seat
- 3-point-belt is too short
- After fixation at the car's Isofix connection the seat covers the buckle; a safe fixation with the 3-point-belt is not guaranteed any more (Group I/II/III)
- Headrest of the car is not removable and prevents the child seat from being placed correctly
- Storage compartment in the foot area does not allow installation with Isofix base (Group 0+/I)