- Impact shield absorbs crash forces and reduces the risk of injuries (Group I)
- Maximum side impact protection
- Depth adjustable headrest with air cushions provides secure position of the head in between the side protectors - even during sleep
- Reinforced armrests for optimal support in the hip area
- Integrated seatfix connectors stabilize the child seat in the car
- Comfortable seating foam adapts perfectly to the body shape and provides necessary support
- Air Circulation System: A passive ventilation system ensures comfort even on warm days
- Height-adjustable headrest with 11 settings
- The integrated RECARO Sound System with MP3 connection means that your child can enjoy their own audio without disturbing anybody else in the car. The integrated speakers encourage him or her to keep their head in the protective headrest area.
Is the Monza Nova IS compatible with my vehicle?
Please always check your car’s manual for possible notes/instructions/prohibitions from the manufacturer regarding the use of child seats in your car!
Sorry, this seat is not approved for your vehicle.
Reasons for denied approval can be:
- Limited space for the child seat
- 3-point-belt is too short
- After fixation at the car's Isofix connection the seat covers the buckle; a safe fixation with the 3-point-belt is not guaranteed any more (Group I/II/III)
- Headrest of the car is not removable and prevents the child seat from being placed correctly
- Storage compartment in the foot area does not allow installation with Isofix base (Group 0+/I)
Safety notes for using RECARO Child Seats
Child seats with an ISOfix connection:
If the vehicle has a floor storage compartment, using an Isofix base is restricted.
This is dependent on whether the support leg of the base can be placed on the floor of the storage compartment (if necessary, remove cover) or if the vehicle manufacturer offers appropriate filling elements as an accessory to prevent the lid from breaking through.
Please read your vehicle's user manual thoroughly or contact your car dealership on this subject.
If these possibilities are not given we can't confirm the safe use of an Isofix system with support leg in combination with a floor storage compartment.
Thank you for your understanding.