Safety Features For Every Journey
Colors of images may differ from the original.
CAR COMPATIBILITY - GOOD TO KNOW
We do not list all compatible car models as there is a 100% match in the following cases without having a look into the list:
- The Monza Nova 2 SF can be installed universally without Seatfix on all forward-facing vehicle seats equipped with a 3-point-belt approved according to ECE R16 using the vehicle seat belt.
Continue your search, if:
...you want to use the Monza Nova 2 SF with its Seatfix connectors on a vehicle seat with ISOFIX anchorage points.
Is the compatible with my vehicle?
Please always check your car’s manual for possible notes/instructions/prohibitions from the manufacturer regarding the use of child seats in your car!
Sorry, this seat is not approved for your vehicle.
Reasons for denied approval can be:
- Limited space for the child seat
- 3-point-belt is too short
- If it should occur that once the child seat is attached to the ISOFIX connection, and the seat covers the buckle there is no guarantee of a safe installation
- Headrest of the car is not removable and prevents the child seat from being placed correctly
- Storage compartment in the foot area does not allow installation of child seat or base with a supporting leg