Finally time for the family holiday. Our Tian exists to ensure that the best time of the year begins with the first kilometre. The versatile child seat combines ergonomic design, intelligent functions and a safety concept, which only RECARO can provide you with.
The Tian received the IF Design Award 2021 in the Product discipline for the Babies/Kids category.
Safety Features For Every Journey
- Universal installation:
Quick and simple installation in any vehicle using its seat belt
- Integrated Seatfix connectors:
Simply fasten the child seat into the car using integrated Seatfix connectors (gr. 2/3)
- Adaptive backrest:
Backrest follows the contours of your vehicle‘s seats
- Resting position:
Relaxed sitting position thanks to adjustable seating angle (gr. 1/2/3)
- Coated belt tongues:
Reduces heating up in hot weather – thus preventing your baby’s sensitive skin from getting hurt (gr. 1)
- Integrated harness storage:
Easy conversion to group 2/3 through integrated harness storage with no need to expand the harness system
- 5-point harness system:
The intuitive and central harness adjuster with HERO harness guide enables the child to be fastened into the seat securely and simply (gr. 1)
- Marked belt guide:
The correct installation is facilitated by red belt guide markings
Weighs 8.4 kg and can be quickly lifted and carried with ease
- Patented HERO safety system:
A single unit comprising shoulder pads, shoulder straps and headrest prevents the harness from twisting and slipping and simplifies the secure and easy fastening process (gr. 1)
- Advanced Side Protection (ASP):
Protective side wings with integrated ASP system absorb the force in the event of a side collision
- Child seat that grows with them:
Thanks to the adjustable back and headrest, it can be used from 9 months to 12 years
- Seating foam:
Perfectly adapts to your child‘s body shape and provides the highest level of comfort
New Favorite Colors
Core Deep Black
Core Simply Grey
Core Energy Blue
Core Very Berry
Core Power Berry
Colors of images may differ from the original.
INSTALLATION & STRAPPING
Downloads & Manuals
Tian - Manual
Tian - Manual
Tian - Manual
CAR COMPATIBILITY - GOOD TO KNOW
We do not list all compatible car models as there is a 100% match in the following cases without having a look into the list:
- The Tian can be installed universally using the vehicle seat belt in group 1/2/3 (9 - 36 kg) without using its Seatfix connectors on all forward facing vehicle seats equipped with a 3-point-belt approved according to ECE R16.
Continue your search, if:
...you want to use the Tian in group 2/3 (15 - 36 kg) with its Seatfix connectors on a vehicle seat with ISOFIX anchorage points.
Is the Tian compatible with my vehicle?
Please always check your car’s manual for possible notes/instructions/prohibitions from the manufacturer regarding the use of child seats in your car!
Sorry, this seat is not approved for your vehicle.
Reasons for denied approval can be:
- Limited space for the child seat
- 3-point-belt is too short
- If it should occur that once the child seat is attached to the ISOFIX connection, and the seat covers the buckle there is no guarantee of a safe installation
- Headrest of the car is not removable and prevents the child seat from being placed correctly
- Storage compartment in the foot area does not allow installation of child seat or base with a supporting leg